Regular and specialty Contact lenses
Our contact lens fitter, Lisa Pritt, COT, NCLC, CST, CLC is a Certified Contact Lens Fitter with over 30 years experience. Lisa has extensive experience with specialty contact lenses that are required for certain medical conditions of the eye. These include rigid gas permeable lenses and scleral lenses. Dr. Carla Sappenfield also fits patients for regular contact lenses.
Our goal is to provide our patients with comfortable, safe, and effective long-term wear of contacts. We ensure this with our comprehensive approach to eye care. The shape and design of the eye vary from person to person; therefore, a precise contact lens fitting is crucial for optimal vision and health.
Types of Regular Contact Lenses
Thanks to the many advancements in technology, patients have numerous options to choose from to find the right contact lenses to fit their visual needs and lifestyle.
- Daily-wear soft lenses – Designed to be put in upon awakening and taken out before sleep
- Disposable lenses – Replacement schedules vary from daily to monthly
- Toric lenses – Designed to correct astigmatism
- Bifocal/multifocal lenses – Designed to correct presbyopia
- Tinted/colored lenses – Designed to correct vision and alter eye color at the same time
If you need a contact lens prescription, please mention this when you schedule your appointment. Prescriptions are valid for one year, and patients who wear contacts need to have a yearly ocular health exam and refraction to renew and update their contact lens prescriptions.