Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality eye care in a safe and healthy environment, while following all governor mandated orders.
As always, our staff will continue to follow universal infection control precautions per OSHA and CDC guidelines. Please contact our office if you have any questions.
- We respectfully request that only the scheduled patient enters the office for the appointment. ONE person may accompany patient if absolutely needed (e.g. child, special assistance required).
- Due to limited seating, please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment. If you arrive earlier than that, you may be asked to wait outside.
- Please bring and wear a mask to your appointment. The mask needs to cover both your nose and your mouth at all times when you are inside.
- Markers have been placed on the floor to assist with social distancing.
- All our employees will be wearing masks and are trained on proper hand washing and sanitizing protocols.
Please reschedule Your appointment if:
- You are experiencing any of the following symptoms: runny nose, congestion, fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, or shortness of breath.
- Within the past two weeks, you have come in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has symptoms suspicious for COVID-19.
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.